Galvanised Roofing Sheets
Price And Quantity
- Square Foot/Square Foots
- Roofing Sheet
- 0.12 - 6.0 Millimeter (mm)
Galvanised Roofing Sheets are made of high strength steel. With having 0.12 mm to 6 mm thickness level, these rectangular sheets have folded texture. Advanced groove and ridge design of these roof construction materials have contributed to their strength. Light in weight, these galvanized products can be used for years after years. Good thermal performance, unique acoustic attributes, standard tolerance level and required yield strength are the key features of these Galvanised Roofing Sheets. These are offered in different color choices to suit aesthetic needs of different building exterior. Quality of these products has been determined on the basis of their resistance properties, strength and durability.
Features of Galvanized Roofing Sheets
- Provided roof construction materials are made of steel material and these have maximum 6mm thickness level.
- These are rectangular in shape.
- Ability to endure adverse climactic condition
- Excellent thermal and acoustic attributes, accurate diameter
- 5000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- All India